Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St Patricks Day

It looks like I will be getting the dryer repaired today. Erin and Ashley are staying home to wait for the Maytag repairman.

And speaking of repairmen, I had Firestone repair my "check engine light" (erg valve) about three thousand miles ago when I got the oil changed. The light came back on the other day. Guess what the guys at Autozone told me was wrong with it. The erg valve. Strange, it doesn't look new. I guess I need to find that receipt and make sure it was the valve itself that they were supposed to fix. Could be that I need to send the leprechauns to visit Firestone.

At any rate, we aren't doing anything special today. I am going to fix some steamed cabbage and some smoked sausage for dinner. I really don't like corned beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment