Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Election

Once again it seems the only choice the American people have been given is to choose the lesser of two evils. I rather liked McCain, I just wish he had been 20 years younger for this. Quite frankly Palin scares me to death even though I am a member of the NRA. I have always been a Republican, but the last 10 years or so I have leaned more to the Libertarian side of things. Less government is actually what I would consider "more". Obama would like to take the guns away from America or at least severely restrict their use. I don't see him getting that past Congress, but his health care package might at least be better. Social Security issues are a moot point as I plan to work until I am 70 already, I mean I have to have something to do to keep me out of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment