Thursday, April 23, 2009

James

I hate mediation. Having to get in someones face and tell them they are an asshole is a new thing for me. I can do it, don't get me wrong. My grandmother just raised me to not be rude.
There have been a couple of times when circumstances have miffed me off (read pissed me off) enough to make me go off on someone. Look, if you dont have a purpose, no job......I dont sympathize about your gender, you have no income and you cant clean up behind yourself........dude get over it. Bathe.. At least be responsible and don't piss me off. Learn about body language....its a universal communication. If i take the keyboard and mouse away at night then I dont want you to use my computer. If I'm not at home then I guess you cant ask me if its ok to use my computer. So I don't want to come home and see my computer turned on with you on it. Now.....the people in my family are extremely empathic No emotion is stupid or silly.......I never want to hear that from you. Don't make me turn you into a cricket.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't want to be turned into a cricket. Listen to her, you don't want to be a cricket.

    ReplyDelete