Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It seems that I must share the chair with the cat this morning. Jubie cat, my oldest kitty sits with me every morning. I must take a picture of him.

I need to try to hook my old hard drive up to the new computer and retrieve all of my pictures. When the computer died on me I thought they were gone for sure. Erin tells me that she can get the info out with a cable and it was only the mother board that died on me. Also there are some pictures that I need to scan and save to disk.

I have a long list of things to post and such. Sometimes the dialogue in my head gets out of hand if you know what I mean. Sometimes the words just flow and sometimes not.

The new computer has a webcam and I have watched Brigid two nights in a row now while she winds down for bedtime. Winds down I think is a good word for it. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment