Thursday, May 7, 2009

The coming storm

Socked vs Unsocked? Religions part in war, brooming the cats, the financial inequity of retirement. All of these were sitting there in draft form waiting for me to come up with a post.

As for the socks, I bought some new ones and when I find which girl is hoarding all of my socks I'm going to put a tax on them.

The cats and I have this understanding. They will not cat fight when I am home. When there is an event I pull out the yellow handled broom and they scatter. They have been successfully "broomed" in the past and they really don't like it. A spray bottle of water works as well. It's too bad I can't send my yellow broom to India.

1 comment:

  1. Diverse issues in draft. My house cat in an only cat and she would not honor the dogs by fighting with them.

    ReplyDelete