Monday, February 16, 2009

Borrowing?

I keep hearing all this talk about making it easier for banks to lend money to individuals and businesses. Wouldn't it be a hoot if no one took the bait? I mean seriously, if you can't pay for it obviously you don't really need it. I am almost at the point of only having my house left to pay for. Yes, things do come up. For instance, when I sprang a leak in the den ceiling it ruined some of the tiles and I havent replaced them because I cant find a match for the pattern. I will need to replace the entire ceiling with new tiles if they are going to match. I am saving for that project. In the meantime, the dryer has gone on the fritz. I think it may be covered under warranty but I will still have to pay for a service call Im sure. It's going to have to wait. I have a drying rack and it's getting warm outdoors now. I am still sticking to my stock purchasing plan through all of this. I am picking up some really good stocks at great prices that Im sure I will appreciate having ten years from now. I need to get these set up now since I will need to rely on the dividends in retirement.
I'm buying Oneok again tomorrow. OKS

No comments:

Post a Comment