Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hey there

It's been a long while since I have posted.  Must I say that I have been very busy?  In a nutshell, I joined Facebook and then deleted it completely, talk about addicting.  Put in a completely new garden and am now in the second year for it and taken sewing back up.  I sewed professionally while the kids were little and then for a little while during Erin's high school years.  Relearning how to thread my serger was a real challenge.  To make it even more daunting is the fact that it is a 5 thread quantum lock with differential settings from the late 90's.  It took me 3 days and I had to download the manual from the Singer website but I finally got it right.  All this to sew a flower girl dress for my granddaughter Brigid.  Now Erin wants a dress and has started finding other odd things to fix.  I guess I better think about re doing the spare bedroom into a workspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment