Monday, July 20, 2009

goodbye pink phone

This last week the microphone in my daughters phone stopped working. She took it to the Sprint store to see if they could fix it for her. Fat chance. They actually wanted her to purchase a new phone for way too much money and extend my contract for another 2 years. Once again, FAT CHANCE. I had already been toying with the idea of changing companies, now I know that I am dumping Sprint. My contract is up in September and I will be taking my number with me to T Mobile. Erin got a really nice free phone from them and a great plan; although I don't know if she will ever use 1000 min in a month.

It's all about choices, and contracts make me grind my teeth. I'm also getting ready to dump my land line and switch internet providers. Its a good thing I don't own stock in Sprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment